- "An idea of Luxury" Volvo Art Session | Zürich HB 2015
- "The 2nd Live of Kaluk" | Voo Store Berlin 2012
- "3 Moments in The Life of Kaluk" | Stink Gallery Berlin 2011
- Live Painting with TIKA | Scope Art Basel 2010
- "Ben vs Julia" Art Battles Swatch/MTV | Illustrative Berlin 2009
- Geely Design Mobility in 2100 | Hotel Raphael Paris 2018
- Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery | Monterrey Mexico 2014
- Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery | Berlin 2014
- Don't shoot the messenger | Design Museum Helsinki 2013
- Post-digital monsters | Gaîté Lyrique Paris 2011
- Giant Designer Snowmen | Torontoland Toronto 2011
- Art Battles Swatch MTV | Blue Balls Festival Luzern 2009
Acrylic & Collage on canvas: 100cm by 75cm - 2018
Raphael Hotel | Paris
2018 May 31st, Paris. Geely Design welcomed the arrival of six Bo Yue SUVs in Paris this evening, with a special evening of art and design in one of Europe’s most creative and cultural cities.
“ The mixed techniques (painting and collage) raises the question of entanglement and multiverse by asking which world are we going to create for 2100 and which car will we drive?
We wanted to blur the lines between organic structures and Design /Technology, the influences of the past in metamorphosis.
If we could travel time in the quantum reality, the car would not move. This is what the painting represents – a meta-car traveling in a de-materialized universe.”